Pantai, Negeri Sembilan

Rude staff, never inform earlier for the gate change, all the passengers were standing outside the gate and waiting like ***. The screen showed gate opens at 1625 but then still did not allow passengers to go in when it was already 1650. Really pissed off to see this situation and this kind of service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of air asia staff. Air Asia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air asia staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air Asia.

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments

Allegiant Air - Don't Risk Flying Allengent Airlines - Pay a little more and go with safer airline...like Southwest Allegiant Air "...Both times, there were 6 to 7 hour delays (with direct flights!!)."On time" is a concept Allengent airlines is not familiar with..." Read more Us Airways - US AIRLINES-AWARD NOTIFICATION-CHECK SCAM Us Airways "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..." Read more Air Asia - Rude crew and unhygienic food Air Asia "I asked a cabin crew to pass a pen to a friend sitting in my opposite row, I was replied with " please help yourself" I had hurt my leg..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more Triton Boats - Unwanted step child of boats Triton Boats "I bought a 2010 Triton Storm new. First boat. Loved it until the cracks began. Several cracks in structural areas. My certified welder says there are signs of insufficient welds..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Lbc Express - I RETURNED MY ITEM TO LAZADA LAST JULY 3. Lbc Express "I contacted Lazada and they said that they didn't receive the returned item, and they are waiting for LBC to send it. Like wtf LBC? "July 05, 2017 Forwarded to..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more