Seoul, Seoul

After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits.There website was having technical difficulties for over 3 months and they refused to assist me manually in redeeming these flight credits and my Asean Pass expired costing me $300.

Related: AIR ASIA: BUDGET AIRLINE WITH PRICES EQUAL TO NATIONAL AIRLINER

I was unable to book flights through their website for credits I had already purchased. Their customer service could only give me a generic response and no further assistance.

I tried booking flights on 4 different web browsers, in 4 different countries and nothing worked.I lost out on travel plans and flights worth $300.

Review about: Airasia Asean Pass.

I liked: Basic air far.

I didn't like: Losing money and quality of customer service.

2.5
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Air Asia Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.