After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits.There website was having technical difficulties for over 3 months and they refused to assist me manually in redeeming these flight credits and my Asean Pass expired costing me $300.
I was unable to book flights through their website for credits I had already purchased. Their customer service could only give me a generic response and no further assistance.
I tried booking flights on 4 different web browsers, in 4 different countries and nothing worked.I lost out on travel plans and flights worth $300.
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Basic air far
What I disliked
- Losing money and quality of customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airasia Asean Pass
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pure Disappointment. Have a serious medical anxiety and hate flying so i need someone to travel with me. I can not afford to pay $260 to purchase seats on four..."
- "I asked a cabin crew to pass a pen to a friend sitting in my opposite row, I was replied with " please help yourself" I had hurt my leg..."
- "Never flight with the worst flight in the world Turkish Airlines. I was a passenger of Turkish Airlines with the flight numbers TK 0870 & TK 0874 From Istanbul to Tehran. I..."
- "Before marriage, I was looking on the web wedding in mind, the high price of a little reluctant, cheap and worry about the quality of what is not good, and..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."
- "We booked a condo unit in Seoul just this past June for 9 people. The title is "Celebrities areas and family, group stay" with Jay and Rana. The price was..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."