After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits.There website was having technical difficulties for over 3 months and they refused to assist me manually in redeeming these flight credits and my Asean Pass expired costing me $300.
I was unable to book flights through their website for credits I had already purchased. Their customer service could only give me a generic response and no further assistance.
I tried booking flights on 4 different web browsers, in 4 different countries and nothing worked.I lost out on travel plans and flights worth $300.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Number of Destinations|
What I liked
- Basic air far
What I disliked
- Losing money and quality of customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airasia Asean Pass
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "Before marriage, I was looking on the web wedding in mind, the high price of a little reluctant, cheap and worry about the quality of what is not good, and..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."
- "Fort Hood Soldiers, The business is in the middle of the ghetto. The shop is dirty, dark, and the owner smiles to your face, but delivers poor repairs or none..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."