2.5
Number of Destinations

After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits.There website was having technical difficulties for over 3 months and they refused to assist me manually in redeeming these flight credits and my Asean Pass expired costing me $300.

I was unable to book flights through their website for credits I had already purchased. Their customer service could only give me a generic response and no further assistance.

I tried booking flights on 4 different web browsers, in 4 different countries and nothing worked.I lost out on travel plans and flights worth $300.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with basic air far and stated that there is a room for improvement of losing money and quality of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of air asia flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Air Asia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air asia flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air Asia.

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments