Seoul, Seoul

After purchasing the Asean Pass I tried to redeem my flight credits on their website, which is the only way you can redeem your credits.There website was having technical difficulties for over 3 months and they refused to assist me manually in redeeming these flight credits and my Asean Pass expired costing me $300.

I was unable to book flights through their website for credits I had already purchased. Their customer service could only give me a generic response and no further assistance.

I tried booking flights on 4 different web browsers, in 4 different countries and nothing worked.I lost out on travel plans and flights worth $300.

Review about: Airasia Asean Pass.

I liked: Basic air far.

I didn't like: Losing money and quality of customer service.

2.5
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Air Asia Flight Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Air Asia - Deportation from the Myanmar Gov Air Asia " Print all In new window Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Phone Kyaw. I live in Perth, Australia. On 15 of December 2015 I went to Myanmar from Perth with my family. At..." Read more Air Asia - Not even treated like a human being Air Asia "Pure Disappointment. Have a serious medical anxiety and hate flying so i need someone to travel with me. I can not afford to pay $260 to purchase seats on four..." Read more American Airlines - Reserved seat given to AA staff and Damaged seat for Customer American Airlines "I was travelling from Richmond, VA to Albany, NY for an urgent business trip, and was boarded to AA flight to ALB at last minutes, as the flight from RIC..." Read more Grandson stranded because of Greyhound lousy bus service Greyhound " My grandson bought a ticket from Sioux City, Iowa to Duncan, Arizona. The bus was late for the layover and the passengers spent the night on the street because..." Read more Volvo Cars - Transmission Volvo Cars "i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more