Print all In new window
My name is Phone Kyaw. I live in Perth, Australia. On 15 of December 2015 I went to Myanmar from Perth with my family. At the airport in Perth, a lady at counter for check in did not tell me about my deportation. I believed the Air Asia have got the notification letter about deportation from the Myanmar government. She only explained me about my visa. She explained my visa is only 28 days. You booked 29 days of air Asia. I believe she is not a officer from Immigration.
Air Asia should inform me if they got a letter from the Myanmar government. I believe they got it. If I know my situation that I am in black list of Myanmar government, I will not go to Yangon on that date. I did not know anything. So I went to there and I was deported. The Yangon airport authority explained nothing about why I am in black list.
I lost two bags. One was found. But I still lost one. I lost accommodation booking in Yangon and KL. I lost travelling cost including taxi fee.
Because of the Air Asia lack of duty of care, I have lost my plan that I prepared in six months ago.
Therefore, Airasia has a responsibility to compensate my loss. Airasia should have notified me about the deportation letter from Myanmar Government the received from the Myanmar government. But you did not.
I hereby ask Airasia you must refund everything I lost. Otherwise, I will sue thourgh the Australia government.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " While traveling from BWI to New York during the Christmas holiday a few years ago with my young daughter, I encountered an Amtrak conductor with what appeared to be..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "There are a lot of complaints launched about the Toronto Transit Commission's Service and I can see Why? I have actually complained to them before, but they are unfortunately one of..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Writing herewith due to being really annoyed with Light in a box , i ordered a HDMI cable and paid $ 5 already had been charged but the goods were..."
- "I noticed that the advertised price of the item changes by a couple of dollars once you add the item to your bag. Nothing huge so you'd notice but for..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."