Print all In new window
My name is Phone Kyaw. I live in Perth, Australia. On 15 of December 2015 I went to Myanmar from Perth with my family. At the airport in Perth, a lady at counter for check in did not tell me about my deportation. I believed the Air Asia have got the notification letter about deportation from the Myanmar government. She only explained me about my visa. She explained my visa is only 28 days. You booked 29 days of air Asia. I believe she is not a officer from Immigration.
Air Asia should inform me if they got a letter from the Myanmar government. I believe they got it. If I know my situation that I am in black list of Myanmar government, I will not go to Yangon on that date. I did not know anything. So I went to there and I was deported. The Yangon airport authority explained nothing about why I am in black list.
I lost two bags. One was found. But I still lost one. I lost accommodation booking in Yangon and KL. I lost travelling cost including taxi fee.
Because of the Air Asia lack of duty of care, I have lost my plan that I prepared in six months ago.
Therefore, Airasia has a responsibility to compensate my loss. Airasia should have notified me about the deportation letter from Myanmar Government the received from the Myanmar government. But you did not.
I hereby ask Airasia you must refund everything I lost. Otherwise, I will sue thourgh the Australia government.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "Yet another disappointing tale of Thai Airways in-flight services. I was on board on 18th September 2015, flight TG629 from Hong Kong to Bangkok. This really came as a shocker..."
- "On 3/2/2015 I took a DIRECT flight on Spirit Airlines from FLL to BOS. Flight number 610 to be exact. I was traveling with my one-year-old son at the time. We..."
- "there is nothing good i can say about this company. I live in Australia and had sent 3 different items ordered from Bloomex Canada. I order a floral cake,..."
- "I bought these shoes from Melbourne (DFO near Crown) whilst on holiday. I didnt bother with the receipt as shipping them back from Perth would be half the cost...."
- "We bought this leather lounge from Harvey Norman and sale person insist on buying the 5 years Multimaster Ultimate Product Warranty and saying it will cover all common accident like..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."