Print all In new window

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Phone Kyaw. I live in Perth, Australia. On 15 of December 2015 I went to Myanmar from Perth with my family. At the airport in Perth, a lady at counter for check in did not tell me about my deportation. I believed the Air Asia have got the notification letter about deportation from the Myanmar government. She only explained me about my visa. She explained my visa is only 28 days. You booked 29 days of air Asia. I believe she is not a officer from Immigration.

Air Asia should inform me if they got a letter from the Myanmar government. I believe they got it. If I know my situation that I am in black list of Myanmar government, I will not go to Yangon on that date. I did not know anything. So I went to there and I was deported. The Yangon airport authority explained nothing about why I am in black list.

I lost two bags. One was found. But I still lost one. I lost accommodation booking in Yangon and KL. I lost travelling cost including taxi fee.

Because of the Air Asia lack of duty of care, I have lost my plan that I prepared in six months ago.

Therefore, Airasia has a responsibility to compensate my loss. Airasia should have notified me about the deportation letter from Myanmar Government the received from the Myanmar government. But you did not.

I hereby ask Airasia you must refund everything I lost. Otherwise, I will sue thourgh the Australia government.

Yours Sincerely,

Phone Kyaw

Perth (0434450238)

wgdperth@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of air asia flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $6000. Air Asia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air asia flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air Asia.

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments

Whether you have the proper passports, visas, or right to enter a country is SOLELY the responsibility of the passenger, not the airlines. The airlines website states " Before you fly, do ensure that you check the latest information on visas or entry requirements to the country you are flying to." That took all of two minutes to find. If you had checked properly before buying the ticket, you would have saved yourself a lot of trouble.