Have a serious medical anxiety and hate flying so i need someone to travel with me.
I can not afford to pay $260 to purchase seats on four plans and i have always been given an exemption to paying because of my condition. When being seated apart even though we booked together i was shocked. Tried to seek help and i got the rudest message. Along side the fact i waited an hour to use the live chat then got told my time was up after 5 minutes and got hung up on.
Never have felt so diminished and upset in my life.
The worst care i have ever received.She said because i had agreed to the terms and conditions she did not need to help me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "I seldom make written complaints about service, but find it very necessary to inform you of the substandard and horrible service provided by Etihad Airways. I will NEVER in my..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "Bought the ]Alexa gown from this mob and it was hideous, nothing like the pic and so il fitting and ugly.i cried when i saw it and they will not..."
- "I received my ordered swim suit from the United States, only to find that the should straps could only reach to my underarms. The non existent cups were so..."
- "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..."