Pure Disappointment.

Have a serious medical anxiety and hate flying so i need someone to travel with me.

I can not afford to pay $260 to purchase seats on four plans and i have always been given an exemption to paying because of my condition. When being seated apart even though we booked together i was shocked. Tried to seek help and i got the rudest message. Along side the fact i waited an hour to use the live chat then got told my time was up after 5 minutes and got hung up on.

Never have felt so diminished and upset in my life.

The worst care i have ever received.She said because i had agreed to the terms and conditions she did not need to help me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of air asia customer care. Air Asia needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air asia customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air Asia.

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments

ransom

Be serious lady, you expect them to give you a free seat that they could sell to a paying customer?

Lots of people are afraid to fly but they don't get a free seat so a friend can fly at no cost.

Unreasonable.

If an airline wants to do it, fine, but I don't think you should expect it.