Ubud, Bali

I purchased a flight with one of their reps in the airport on 4/6, I was told at that time that if I needed to change anything or cancel, I could follow up within 48 hours to do so.I have been following up since then trying to get the refund that she spoke about because I went on to schedule another flight.

I have called their call centre, chatted with several representatives online and they all refuse to help with providing a refund. They just refer back to the policy on their website. I have submitted requests online through their eform page which is absolutely useless because they don't respond to these requests either, I had to call to make them aware that I submitted a request which is what I was told to do in the first place. They provide absolutely no customer service, just refer back to what their website says and offer no resolutions.

They are so unhelpful.

Please do yourself a favor and do not book a flight with this airlines, it will be the worse mistake you ever made if you need to make any changes or have any issues.I also have copies of all the transcripts from the chats, the airline ticket I booked and still no assistance was provided.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of air asia flight booking from Air Asia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Air Asia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Air Asia for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments