I asked a cabin crew to pass a pen to a friend sitting in my opposite row, I was replied with " please help yourself" I had hurt my leg due to extensive travelling so I opened my shoes and was giving some rest to my feet.Was it too much to ask for.
And than they served me food, which came along with 2- pieces of golden hair. When I reported this the head of cabin crew was smiling like an *** after every word I spoke. I thought airline cabin crew came under hospitality dept. The same doesn't seems to be with you air Asia.
May be you have been recruiting from the wrong school, pethatic and no moral ethics.This was a international flight and I just wonder how worse would be your domestic services are.
More Review Details
|Number of Destinations|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad treatment to customer
- Refusal to provide a feedback form
- No moral sense of hospitality
- Unhygienic food served
You May Also Like
- "Never flight with the worst flight in the world Turkish Airlines. I was a passenger of Turkish Airlines with the flight numbers TK 0870 & TK 0874 From Istanbul to Tehran. I..."
- "I am a frequent flyer with AirAsia and information are very crucial. On my last day at Jakarta i received a sms from your company and the information was wrong and..."
- "I flew from Oakland to Burbank on Mother's Day 2015. I read the inflight entertainment guide in the seat back and shared the information contained therein with the man..."
- "I just bought a note 4 with lazada the day before yesterday. Delivery slow? No problem, its CNY now, ok. But I just want to go to have a look..."
- "This is such a terrible place! They have no regards for any ethics. This week someone passed away at their clinic during treatment. Anyway, Malaysia is a third world..."
- "I live in Malaysia. In 2015 I bought a pair of expensive Hush Puppy shoes. I had hardly used it 20 times yet within one year the sole disintegrated, whilst..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."