I asked a cabin crew to pass a pen to a friend sitting in my opposite row, I was replied with " please help yourself" I had hurt my leg due to extensive travelling so I opened my shoes and was giving some rest to my feet.Was it too much to ask for.

Related: Air Asia - Wrong information

And than they served me food, which came along with 2- pieces of golden hair. When I reported this the head of cabin crew was smiling like an *** after every word I spoke. I thought airline cabin crew came under hospitality dept. The same doesn't seems to be with you air Asia.

May be you have been recruiting from the wrong school, pethatic and no moral ethics.This was a international flight and I just wonder how worse would be your domestic services are.

Review about: Air Asia Flight.

I didn't like: Bad treatment to customer, Refusal to provide a feedback form, No moral sense of hospitality, Unhygienic food served.

1.3
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Air Asia Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.