1.3
Number of Destinations

I asked a cabin crew to pass a pen to a friend sitting in my opposite row, I was replied with " please help yourself" I had hurt my leg due to extensive travelling so I opened my shoes and was giving some rest to my feet.Was it too much to ask for.

And than they served me food, which came along with 2- pieces of golden hair. When I reported this the head of cabin crew was smiling like an *** after every word I spoke. I thought airline cabin crew came under hospitality dept. The same doesn't seems to be with you air Asia.

May be you have been recruiting from the wrong school, pethatic and no moral ethics.This was a international flight and I just wonder how worse would be your domestic services are.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad treatment to customer and refusal to provide a feedback form. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of air asia flight. Air Asia needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air asia flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Air Asia.

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments