Air Asia - Wrong information

44 of 115 Air Asia reviews

I am a frequent flyer with AirAsia and information are very crucial.

On my last day at Jakarta i received a sms from your company and the information was wrong and almost cost me to miss my flight.

The sms inform me the wrong terminal for my return flight .

Information given should be accurate as it will cost lots of inconveniences,monetary loses,time wasted as well as frustrations.

When i went to the customer service counter at Terminal 3, i was told in a very sarcastic way that i should know. Yes, i know which Terminal but your sms send said a different Terminal. As a customer, i follow instruction as given as you arrange the flight and schedule, NOT me.

Secondly, i tried to do self check in online a few times during the last three times during my different flight since Nov. i just couldnt do it online.

And on the self kiosk too. I have to do checkin over the counter for the last few flights. Dun tell me i keyed in wrong Name,flight nos or i did it wrongly. I am a frequent flyer with your airline and the service is deteriorating and also getting worse and complacent.

Pls look into the matter seriously as it is getting into my nerves flying with your airline and i have also encounter many disgruntled customers during and after my flights too.

I will not also hesitate to bring this matter to higher authorities for all the bad services, information and complacency of ground and flight staffs.

Regards

Mr Henry Mah

+601123873955

+6594486756

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Number of Destinations

• What I liked
    • Horrible experience
    • Wrong info and bad customer services
  • What I disliked

Airasia Flight 389
Review category
Transport
review #777903

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Air Asia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
44 of 115 Air Asia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Air Asia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Air Asia.
Filing a new complaint about
×