Special Capital Region Of Jakarta, Indonesia

I am a frequent flyer with AirAsia and information are very crucial.

Related: Air Asia Flight Review

On my last day at Jakarta i received a sms from your company and the information was wrong and almost cost me to miss my flight.

The sms inform me the wrong terminal for my return flight .

Information given should be accurate as it will cost lots of inconveniences,monetary loses,time wasted as well as frustrations.

When i went to the customer service counter at Terminal 3, i was told in a very sarcastic way that i should know. Yes, i know which Terminal but your sms send said a different Terminal. As a customer, i follow instruction as given as you arrange the flight and schedule, NOT me.

Secondly, i tried to do self check in online a few times during the last three times during my different flight since Nov. i just couldnt do it online.

And on the self kiosk too. I have to do checkin over the counter for the last few flights. Dun tell me i keyed in wrong Name,flight nos or i did it wrongly. I am a frequent flyer with your airline and the service is deteriorating and also getting worse and complacent.

Pls look into the matter seriously as it is getting into my nerves flying with your airline and i have also encounter many disgruntled customers during and after my flights too.

I will not also hesitate to bring this matter to higher authorities for all the bad services, information and complacency of ground and flight staffs.

Regards

Mr Henry Mah

+601123873955

+6594486756

Review about: Airasia Flight 389.

I liked: Horrible experience, Wrong info and bad customer services.

1.7
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Air Asia Flight
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.