Special Capital Region Of Jakarta, Indonesia
1.7
Number of Destinations

I am a frequent flyer with AirAsia and information are very crucial.

On my last day at Jakarta i received a sms from your company and the information was wrong and almost cost me to miss my flight.

The sms inform me the wrong terminal for my return flight .

Information given should be accurate as it will cost lots of inconveniences,monetary loses,time wasted as well as frustrations.

When i went to the customer service counter at Terminal 3, i was told in a very sarcastic way that i should know. Yes, i know which Terminal but your sms send said a different Terminal. As a customer, i follow instruction as given as you arrange the flight and schedule, NOT me.

Secondly, i tried to do self check in online a few times during the last three times during my different flight since Nov. i just couldnt do it online.

And on the self kiosk too. I have to do checkin over the counter for the last few flights. Dun tell me i keyed in wrong Name,flight nos or i did it wrongly. I am a frequent flyer with your airline and the service is deteriorating and also getting worse and complacent.

Pls look into the matter seriously as it is getting into my nerves flying with your airline and i have also encounter many disgruntled customers during and after my flights too.

I will not also hesitate to bring this matter to higher authorities for all the bad services, information and complacency of ground and flight staffs.

Regards

Mr Henry Mah

+601123873955

+6594486756

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Air Asia and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Air Asia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Air Asia and air asia flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Air Asia?

Comments